To 5 Questions asked by Italian Expatriates in Singapore
15 February, 2019
- What is the most tax efficient and cost effective way to save and invest towards my retirement and children’s education?
- How do I protect my cash at bank against the eroding effect of inflation?
- How do I financially protect my family against Death, Disability and Critical Illness?
- Will my Italian Pension (When accessible at 67) be sufficient enough to retire comfortably?
- Should I send money home or retain offshore?
These are just some of the complex questions we face as Italian Expatriates and in order to maximize our financial position whilst residing offshore it is crucial that we understand the implications of each decision.
Fill in the form below to book a complimentary financial review with Leading Italian specialist Andrea De Grazia.
Disclaimer – Andrea De Grazia is a Financial Adviser Representative at IPP Financial Advisers Pte Ltd. The views expressed here are solely those of the author in his private capacity. This article has been prepared for
informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for tax advice and readers should consult their tax advisors concerning the application of tax laws to their particular situations.
The author assumes no obligation to inform the reader of any changes in tax laws or other factors that could affect information contained herein. All forms of investments carry risk, including risk of losing all the
invested amount. Such activities may not be suitable for everyone.